Real Estate | Multifamily
Live with purpose
Forestar is designing and building apartment communities that enable residents to truly live with purpose.
Forestar is a developer and owner of apartment communities in Texas and other U.S. markets. We are committed to meeting the demands of this growing market and creating exceptional lifestyle opportunities for our residents. Our communities feature high quality finishes, lifestyle amenities, and a social conscience for conservation and sustainability. Forestar's experienced team brings a proven track record that delivers results for our residents, partners, shareholders and community stakeholders.
- Nov 2012 - Forestar purchases multifamily site in Charlotte, NC.
- Oct 2012 - Forestar closes the sale of Las Brisas, a 59% owned property in North Austin.
- Sept 2012 - Forestar sells Broadstone Memorial located in Houston, TX.
- Aug 2012 - Forestar purchases multifamily site in downtown Nashville, TN.
- July 2012 - Forestar forms a multifamily venture with Guggenheim Real Estate, LLC.
- June 2012 - Forestar Partners with Canyon-Johnson on Multifamily Venture in Austin.
- April 2012 - Promesa (Austin, TX) celebrates its grand opening.
- December 2011 - Forestar purchases multifamily site in Denver, CO.
Austin's Approach to Sustainability
Article from Builder and DeveloperDownload PDF